| Math 535 - Links |
| || || || |
Links Some useful books available online (see also the syllabus):
- Michelle Wachs, Poset topology: tools and applications, arXiv:math/0602226.
- Anders Björner, Topological methods, available at his webpage.
- Jakob Jonsson, Simplicial complexes of graphs, downloadable from Springer.
- Dmitry Kozlov, Combinatorial algebraic topology, downloadable from Springer.
- Jiří Matoušek, Using the Borsuk-Ulam Theorem, downloadable from Springer.
- Allen Hatcher, Algebraic topology, available at his website.
Wikipedia is, perhaps surprisingly, not a bad source for background material on basic definitions and results in many areas of mathematics, including combinatorics.