MyStatLab registration instructions (from Pearson)
MyMathLab/MyStatLab is an interactive website where you can:
MyStatLab is optional in Math 2200.
- Self-test & work through practice exercises with step-by-step help to improve your math skills.
- Study more efficiently with a personalized study plan and exercises that match your book.
- Get help when YOU need it. MyMathLab includes multimedia learning aids, videos, animations, and live tutorial help.
Before You Begin:
To register for MyMathLab you will need:
- A MyMathLab student access code (packaged with your new text, standalone at your bookstore, or available for purchase with a major credit card at www.coursecompass.com)
- Your instructor's Course ID: woodroofe75066
- Your school's zip code: 63130
- A valid email address
- Enter http://www.coursecompass.com in your Web Browser, or click the link from the Math 2200 web page.
- Under Students, click Register.
- Read the "Before you start" information and click Next.
- Enter your Course ID exactly as provided by your instructor and click "Find Course." Your course information should appear.
- Select Access Code, type your Access Code in the fields provided (one word per field), and click Next.
(If you do not have an access code, and want to use MyStatLab, you'll need to buy one. Click "Buy Now".)
- On the Access Information Screen, you'll be asked whether you already have a Pearson Education Account. Click:
- "YES" if you have registered for other Pearson online products and already have a login name and password. Fields will appear for you to enter your existing login information.
- "NO" if this is the first time you have registered for a Pearson online product. Boxes will appear for you to create your login name and password.
- "NOT SURE" if you want to check for a pre-existing account and receive an email with your login name and password.
- Simply follow the registration screens and enter your information as prompted. You will enter your name, email address, school information, and provide a security question/answer to ensure the privacy of your account.
Once your registration is complete, you will see a Confirmation screen (this information will also be emailed to you). Simply print your confirmation (remember to write down your login name and password) and you are now ready to Log in and access your resources!
- Go to www.coursecompass.com and click on Log In.
- Enter your login name and password and click Log in.
- On the left, click on the name of your course.
The first time you enter your course from your own computer and anytime you use a new computer, click the Installation Wizard or Browser Check on the Announcements page. (Editorial note: you shouldn't need any extra software on your machine besides a web browser with flash support. Let me know if this is not the case. It's good computing practice to be careful about who you allow to install plug-ins on your machine!) After completing the installation process and closing the wizard you will be on your course home page and ready to explore your MyMathLab resources!
Contact Product Support at http://www.mathxl.com/support/contactus.htm for live CHAT, email, or phone support.