Teaching The pages below are for former classes, and are left up for historical purposes. Please see my page at Mississippi State University for what I've been up to lately.
Courses that I taught at Washington University in St. Louis:
- Math 132: Calculus II: Integration, Taylor series, and differential equations. (2 sections)
- Math 493: Probability: Random variables and laws of large numbers. (substituting for Stan Sawyer.)
- Math 494: Mathematical Statistics: Estimators and likelihood.
- Math 493: Probability: Random variables and laws of large numbers.
- Math 535: Geometric Combinatorics: Simplicial complexes, structure, and counting.
Fall 2009 -- No teaching.
- Math 2200: Statistics: Data and models. (2 sections)
- Math 370: Combinatorics: Enumeration and counting.
- Math 131: Calculus I: Derivatives and integrals in one variable.
- Math 430: Abstract Algebra: Groups, rings, and fields.
- Math 128: Calculus II with applications to the life sciences, business, and economics.