Here is a list of upcoming, and past, conferences/summer schools/workshops that I am associated with either as a participant, organizer, or speaker.
- Operators, Functions, Systems: Classical and Modern: A Conference in Honor of Nikolai Nikolski, Banach Mathematical Conference Center, Bedlewo, Poland, June 12-18, 2022.
- Harmonic Analysis and Related Topics: A Conference in Honor of Michael Lacey, Centre de Recerca Matematica, Barcelona, Spain, TBA.
- American Mathematical Society Spring Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Spaces of Holomorphic Functions and Their Operators, University of Hawaii at Manoa, March 22-24 2019.
- The Alamo Symposium, 43rd Conference in Real Analysis and Applications 2019, Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas, June 24-28 2019.
- AnMath 2019: First Analysis Mathematica International Conference, Budapest, Hungary, August 12-17 2019.
- MW-SCV-19: Midwest Several Complex Variables Conference, University of Michigan - Dearborn, October 11-13, 2019.
- Interpolation in Spaces of Analytic Functions, Centre International de Rencontres Mathematiques, Marseille, France, November 18-22 2019.
- American Mathematics Society Joint Mathematics Meeting 2012, Operator Theory, Function Theory and Models Special Session, Atlanta, Georgia, January 4-7 2017.
- Harmonic Analysis/PDEs Workshop, University of Birmingham, Birmingham, United Kingdom, March 14 2017.
- Recent Trends in Harmonic and Complex Analysis, Univeristy of Orleans, Orleans, France, April 3-5, 2017.
- XIV Advanced Course in Operator Theory and Complex Anlaysis, Instituto de Matematica, Madrid, Spain, June 19-22, 2017.
- The AMSI/AustMS 2017 Workshop in Harmonic Analysis and its Applications, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia, July 17-21, 2017.
- Journees de GDR d'Analyse, University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France, October 9-11, 2017.
- Borderline Problems with Singular Integrals, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, Bonn, Germany, May 23 - June 17, 2016.
- Singular Integrals and Partial Differential Equations, Helsinki, Finland, May 24-27, 2016.
- Workshop on Operator Theory, Complex Analysis, and Applications, Coimubra, Portugal, June 21-24, 2016.
- Probabilistic Harmonic Analysis and Spectral Theory, Institut Mittag-Leffler, Stockholm, Sweden, July 11-15, 2016.
- Summer Informal Regional Functional Analysis Seminar, Texas A&M University, July 29-31, 2016.
- Northeastern Analysis Meeting, SUNY Brockport, Brockport, New York, October 14-16 2016.
- 31st Southeastern Analysis Meeting, University of Georgia, March 8-9, 2015.
- Multivariate Operator Theory, Banff International Research Station, Banff, Alberta, Canada, April 5-10, 2015.
- Borderline Problems with Singular Integrals, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics, Bonn, Germany, May 17 - June 12, 2015.
- Conference on Harmonic Analysis, Operator Theory and Applications: Conference in honor of Jean Esterle, Universite de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France, June 1-4, 2015.
- Spring School of the French GDR Network Harmonic and Functional Analysis, Probability and Applications, Universite de Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France, June 4-6, 2015.
- Completeness Problems, Carleson Measures, and Spaces of Analytic Functions, Institut Mittag-Leffler, Stockholm, Sweden, June 29-July 3, 2015.
- Virginia Operator Theory and Complex Analysis Meetings (VOTCAM) 2015, Washington and Lee University, November 6, 2015.
- American Mathematics Society Spring Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Harmonic Analysis and Operator Theory, University of New Mexico, April 5-6, 2014.
- Hilbert Modules and Complex Geometry, Oberwolfach, Germany, April 20-26, 2014.
- The Seventh Conference on Function Spaces, Southern Illinois University - Edwardsville, May 20-24, 2014.
- Harmonic Analysis, Probability and Applications: Conference in honor of Aline Bonami, Universite d'Orleans, Orleans, France, June 10-13, 2014.
- Summer School in Complex and Harmonic Analysis and Related Topics, University of Eastern Finland, Mekrijärvi, Finland, June 14-18, 2014.
- The Chongqing Analysis Conference, Chongqing University, Chongqing, China, June 26-29, 2014.
- AMSI/AustMS 2014 Workshop in Harmonic Analysis and its Applications, Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia, July 21-25, 2014.
- Function Spaces and Harmonic Analysis, Centre International de Rencontres Mathématiques, Marseille, France, October 27-31, 2014.
- Recent Advances in Operator Theory and Opertor Algebras, Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, India, December 31, 2012 - January 11, 2013.
- Hilbert Function Spaces, Palazzo Feltrinelli, Gargano, Italy, May 20-24, 2013.
- Joint International Meeting of the AMS and the Romanian Mathematical Society, Special Session on Operator Theory and Function Spaces, Alba Iulia, Romania, June 27 - 30, 2013.
- Atlantic Association for Research in the Mathematical Sciences Workshop on Analytic Spaces and Their Operators, St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada, July 9 - 12, 2013.
- Banach Algebras and Applications 2013, Gothenburg, Sweden, July 29 - August 4, 2013.
- Uncertainty Principle in Harmonic Analysis: Gap and Type Problems, Clemson University, August 12-16, 2013.
- Invariant Subspaces of the Shift Operator, Centre de Recherches Mathematiques, Montreal, Canada, August 26-30, 2013.
- American Mathematics Society Fall Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Operator Theory, Washington University - St. Louis, October 18-20, 2013.
- American Mathematics Society Joint Mathematics Meeting 2012, Several Complex Variables and Multivariable Operator Theory Special Session, Boston, January 4-7 2012.
- American Mathematics Society Spring Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Holomorphic Spaces, University of Hawaii, March 3-4 2012.
- Operator Related Function Theory, Erwin Schrödinger Institute, Vienna, Austria, March 26-31, 2012.
- FRAmes and Bases of Analytic Functions: Toulouse 2012, University of Toulouse, Toulouse, France, May 23-25 2012.
- Great Plains Operator Theory Symposium, University of Houston, May 29 - June 3, 2012.
- The Corona Problem: Connections Between Operator Theory, Function Theory and Geometry, The Fields Institute, Toronto, Canada, June 18-22 2012.
- 24th International Conference on Operator Theory, Timisoara, Romania, July 2-7 2012.
- Recent Advances in Harmonic Analysis and Spectral Theory, Texas A&M University, August 6-10, 2012.
- American Mathematics Society Fall Sectional Meeting, Special Session on Complex Analysis and its Broader Impacts, University of Akron, October 20-21 2012.
Last modified on 04 Oct 20
Comments and questions to wick[at]math[dot]wustl[dot]edu.